lunes, 13 de julio de 2009

HOMEWORK JULY 13TH

•How much technology do you use in class now ?I use educational technology, mainly on classes exposition as teaching strategies, and learning strategies. The use of platform Digitalia, also lowdown videos from Youtube, I also support the class on movies, documentals, audio cd's, the Laureate webibliography, etc.
• Where can you identify new ways of incorporating these modern technologies into your teaching ? In the teaching strategies and in the homeworks that students present. We need to improve an interactive activities to generate de significative learning.
• How much can you rely on your Ss to cooperate with you when you use computer-based activities and the internet with them in class ? Using de platform Digitalia and doing research, for example, looking for some information on Inegi link.
• How much do you think you need to learn in order to incorporate these methods into your teaching ? I think I need to learn much more about the construction of a platform. I´ve taken an introductory teaching on line courses, but I think I need more practice.
• Who can you rely on for I.T support ? I always use tha IT, because a realize research for the doctorade that, also is useful for Campus Monterrey
• What are your main fears about using IT as a learning/teaching tool and how can you overcome them ? In my classes is not allowe de "copy/paced", I try to teach to the students how to research based on APA style. It's a requirement to consider at least 5 bibliographycal references in each reasearch, and at least one in any homework, but I don´t accept references from wikipedia, rincón del vago, etc.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario